Hallo,

I`m using tomcat4.0 and apache soap2.2/3. I have trouble with a memory leak in my application and that is the reason I am
interesting in how many java VMs are started and in which VMs my the Threads of my soap-RPCs are running.

As I have configured in server.xml tomcat has started 10 Threads. Are all these Threads running in the same VM or has every Thread the same VM. Can I config how much memory the VMs allocated?

My class which includes the methodos which are provided as soap-rpcs is configured as "application" in the Deploymentdescriptor. How many VMs are started if e.g. 10 Clients are invoking soap-RPCs?

I get sometimes a java.lang.outofMemory error on the clients. If this happens only the client which get this error damanges and all the other clients are working fine. So I suggest, that there are more than one VM running.

I would be nice, if somebody cauld help me.

best regards
Oliver