I have a soap method on the server side that implements soap with
attachments (method takes DataHandler as an argument). we have clients
implemented in different programming languages like Java, C, VB and
accessing soap services. With Java everything works perfect. Now we are
trying to implement a VB based client that uses Microsoft SDK toolkit to
build the soap envelopes and connect to soap services. All the services
works fine but soap with attachments seems to have some problems. What is
the SOAP mapping type for DataHandler. Does any one has sample code that
builds the SOAP envelop built in non java. For java client, I was using the
Apache SOAP API to build the envelop and it takes care of everything.

The SOAP method on the server side looks as follows:

public String uploadContentObject(long sessionID, String containerID,

String xmlString, DataHandler source, String sourceFileName,

DataHandler thumb, String thumbFileName)

Thanks

Praveen