From: "Scott Nichol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: zipping Soap

> Thank you for your help in finding this problem.  I have made a small
> code change to improve the information that will appear in the stack
> trace (the trace for the IllegalArgumentException should appear,
> too).  Please check the nightly builds and get the newest one when it
> appears, then post the stack trace you get with it.
>
> On 6 Feb 2003 at 16:40, Malte Kempff wrote:
>
> > Hi Scott,
> > I tried it with the nightly build version of today an got the same
result of
> > Error. For further Analysis I post you the
> > Exceptions trace stack
> >
> > SOAP-RPC-Fehler: SOAP-RPC:[Attributes={}] [faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server]
> > [faultString=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No mapping found for
> > 'java.lang.Object' using encoding style
> > 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.]
> > [faultActorURI=/soap/servlet/rpcrouter] [DetailEntries=
> > [(0)=<stackTrace>[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server;
> > msg=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No mapping found for
> > &amp;apos;java.lang.Object&amp;apos; using encoding style
> > &amp;apos;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/&amp;apos;.] at
> > org.apache.soap.providers.RPCJavaProvider.invoke(Unknown Source) at
> > org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.doPost(Unknown Source) at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760) at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at

> > FilterChain.java:247) at

> > ain.java:193) at

> > va:243) at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66) at

> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
at

> > va:190) at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66) at

> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2347)
> > at

> > ) at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66) at

> > java:170) at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64) at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> > ) at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64) at

org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64) at

> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
at

> > :174) at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66) at

> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
at

> > 1027) at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1125
> > ) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484) </stackTrace>] ]
[FaultEntries=]
> > Fault Code=SOAP-ENV:Server
> > SOAP-RPC-Fehler:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No mapping found for
> > 'java.lang.Object' using encoding style
> > 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'. java.lang.Exception:
> > java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No mapping found for
'java.lang.Object'
> > using encoding style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'. at

de.mc.etnbestterm.data.SoapCallingDataHolder.callSoaply(SoapCallingDataHolde
> > r.java:139) at

de.mc.etnbestterm.data.MainDataHolder.retrieveIndikationen(MainDataHolder.ja
> > va:377) at

de.mc.etnbestterm.data.MainDataHolder.getIndikationen(MainDataHolder.java:39
> > 9) at

de.mc.etnbestterm.gui.ArtikelSuchPanel.setupCombos(ArtikelSuchPanel.java:163
> > ) at
> > de.mc.etnbestterm.gui.ArtikelSuchPanel.jbInit(ArtikelSuchPanel.java:66)
at
> > de.mc.etnbestterm.gui.ArtikelSuchPanel.<init>(ArtikelSuchPanel.java:56)
at
> > de.mc.etnbestterm.gui.HitListPanel.<init>(HitListPanel.java:46) at
> > de.mc.etnbestterm.gui.BestellPanel.<init>(BestellPanel.java:34) at
> > de.mc.etnbestterm.gui.BestellMainPanel.<init>(BestellMainPanel.java:33)
at
> [...]
> > 66) at

> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
at

> > 1027) at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1125
> > ) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484) </stackTrace>] ]
[FaultEntries=]
> > Fault Code=SOAP-ENV:Server
> > SOAP-RPC-Fehler:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No mapping found for
> > 'java.lang.Object' using encoding style
> > 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'. java.lang.Exception:
> > java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No mapping found for
'java.lang.Object'
> > using encoding style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'. at

de.mc.etnbestterm.data.SoapCallingDataHolder.callSoaply(SoapCallingDataHolde

de.mc.etnbestterm.data.MainDataHolder.retrieveStationen(MainDataHolder.java:
> > 208) at
> > de.mc.etnbestterm.data.MainDataHolder.access$0(MainDataHolder.java:37)
at
> > de.mc.etnbestterm.data.MainDataHolder$1.run(MainDataHolder.java:259)

(String)stVec.get(1) );