Hi Alf!
Thanks for UR reply. Actually your post came in right time when I was about
to send another msg saying that the tips from Mohan didn't work for me.

Yesterday I've had the same problem and I've found my problem / solution:
I've compiled my server class with JDK-1.4, but my soap-server was running with jdk-1.3. That can't work. ;-)
After compiling my server class with JDK-1.3 everything works. :-)
Can you tell me what do you mean by server class?
I used to work with 1.3 but recently I moved to jdk1.4.

When you said that your soap server was running with jdk1.3, did you
mean that you compiled the class files (for soap.jar ) with 1.3??
Or am I missing the point here??

thanks once again for the suggestion.

best regards,
madhavi