        From: Frank Cohen
        Sent: Mon 3/3/2003 3:51 PM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: Hi

        Hi Shehzad: And welcome to the wonderful world of Web Services.
hehe.
        You may find my book to be helpful at putting Web Services in
context.
        Chapters are available for free download at
        http://www.pushtotest.com/ptt/thebook.html. Additional articles
and
        useful information is at http://www.pushtotest.com and
        http://docs.pushtotest.com. Feel free to drop me a line if you