Hi,

I have an Apache SOAP server. One of the methods on this server returns
a vector of Strings that uses built-in vector serializer/deserializer.

I am now creating a c# proxy that will access this server for some .NET
clients, the problem that I face is C# has no vector class or nothing
that will work with a vector return type.

Unfortunately I am not able to make changes to the server and return
arrays because it will effect other java clients and I do not have
access to the soap server.

Is there a work around that is available. I have been thru many mailing
lists but have found nothing.

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks,
Avi