Dodd Gatsos wrote:

I'm trying to determine if I can achieve some form of transactional
integrity using SOAP.  I want to determine if there is a way to timeout a
request.  This way if the request locks up the client can timeout the
request and mark the transaction as a failure.  I used an infinite loop in
the service to test and the client will wait forever for a response.  Is
there someway to enforce a timeout when making a call?

Thanks,
Dodd

You can put the request into a Queue system to achieve the "timeout". So when time comes, it's reactivated.

-Daniel