From: "Scott Nichol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: Can Apache SOAP and Tomcat 4.1.17 be integrated?

> I believe it should work.  The best installation instructions I would
recommend are those for Tomcat 4 at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ws-soap/java/docs/install/tomca
t.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html.

> Scott Nichol
>
> Do not send e-mail directly to this e-mail address,
> because it is filtered to accept only mail from
> specific mail lists.

while I was deploying the Webservices. Can these be integrated. If so pls
help me

> I am using a Win 98 Machine
>
> Regards
> Dhanush

> Disclaimer
>
> This message (including any attachments) contains
> confidential information intended for a specific
> individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
> If you are not the intended recipient, you should
> any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
> message, or the taking of any action based on it,
> is strictly prohibited.

> Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com

Scanned by  eScan  Content-Security  and  Anti-Virus Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.

Disclaimer