De : Jonathan Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi, 15. janvier 2004 12:46
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: invoking a web service from a jsp page

Personally I would write a client bean that accesses the methods on the remote server - you can give it a main so you can test it as a java app.

Then call the beans methods from jsp,  this should aid transparency for the jsp user.
Jonathan

morchid fatima <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hello,
how can i invoke a web service which i've developped and deployed, from a
jsp page?
thank you