From: "Ying Ying" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 1:03 PM
Subject: SOAP attachment

Hi there,

I am trying to send a java object in soap attachment. I tried to set its content-type
to be application/octet-stream, but it seemed it was not working.

MimeBodyPart bp = new MimeBodyPart();

bp.setContent(new Double(2.01), "application/octet-stream");

Is there anyone has any experience on this? or any examples? I am a newer to SOAP,
really hope you could give me some idea about it.

Thanks a lot.

cheers,
ying