My open-source framework and utility TestMaker bundles Apache SOAP. A user pointed out a problem where he was trying to serialized a java.util.Calendar object in a complex data type. The Apache SOAP code serializes GregorianCalendar but not Calendar. So, I modified the Calendar serializer class. I'm wondering if this is worthwhile to submit to the Apache SOAP project as a contribution? I intend to ship the modified library with TestMaker 4.0.9 and later.

Please let me know if you want the patch and how to send it. Thanks.

-Frank

--
Frank Cohen, PushToTest, http://www.PushToTest.com, phone: 408 374 7426
Enterprise test automation solutions to check and monitor Web-enabled