Thanxs for ur help..

I have reloaded the TOMCAT again and now it's working, but still not been
able to find out the reason for the earlier error.
The service is using Apache SOAP COM Provider plugin for developing a
interface with a COM DLL.So do u want to say that the service
implementation was giving this error.

- Gurcharan