From: Brandon Simzer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problems installing/configuring SOAP & Xerces

Hi,

I am having problems getting SOAP and Xerces installed properly.  After it is all said and done (download/install tomcat, ant, soap, Xerces & the jdk, added all jar files to class path, etc.) I point my browser to:

http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

and instead of getting:

SOAP (RPC|Message) Router

Sorry, I don't speak via HTTP GET- you have to use HTTP POST to talk to me.

I get:

HTTP Status 404 - /soap/servlet/rpcrouter

type Status report

message /soap/servlet/rpcrouter

description The requested resource (/soap/servlet/rpcrouter) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

Please advise.

Brandon Simzer

[EMAIL PROTECTED]