Scott Nichol wrote:

Also, lots of service providers, ISVs and industry consortiums have defined
SOAP APIs.  There was just a question from someone using MM7, as an example,
and OASIS (http://www.oasis-open.org) has standards many companies in my area
(Philadelphia, PA) are using.

Scott Nichol

For the benefit of others, MM7 is the interface defined by 3GPP between an MMSC ( MultiMedia Service Centre ) and a VASP ( Value Added Service Provider ). The MM7 interface is basically SOAP messaging with attachments.

I have a Java implementation / library of MM7 using Apache SOAP ( at the time I wrote the implementation, Apache Axis was still very new ),
OpenWave also has their own Java library, so does Nokia, etc... but I wrote mine before Nokia and OpenWave made their implementation available to the public.

John