I will be out of the office starting  12/06/2004 and will not return until
12/26/2004.

I will respond to your message when I return from my vacation. If it is
MetLink production issue, please contact with Costas Xeinis (908-626-5869)
during my absence. Thanks a lot.

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.