Steve,

I am flying the 2m. Gerasis Fox at 45mm back from the leading edge, and it does just
fine.  I would not, however, want to go back any farther than that.  Try 40mm as Neil
suggests below, for starters.

BTW, I put "armpit" towhooks on mine, directly on the CG and maybe a quarter of an
inch below the wing lower surface, so I could use a bridle on the winch.  Works
famously.  Beautiful climbout, nice round-off on the top, and an easy release.  Better
let go smack in the middle of a thermal, though, if you want to keep going up, since
the little guy is not exactly a light air thermal hound.   I'm tempted to try
aerotowing it at the Ellensburg, WA event next weekend.

>Hi Steve

   >>I have a Gerasis 2 Meter fox and have run into a little snag.

   >>I DO NOT speak Czech! anybody know where the Cg should be?  The airfoil is said
to be an RG15 but who really knows!!.