Does anyone know the whereabouts of Bill Brenchley?  I used to work at Lockheed in
Santa Cruz years ago.  I remember Bill brought in
some footage of a glider he built and showed a few fellow employees.  I thought it
pretty amazing at the time.  I did not get into
gliders untill the recent past.  He was doing it 30 years ago.  I do remember that he
stated that this particular glider would not
even fly untill it was blowing about 25 mph which meant nothing to me then.  It must
have had a fairly high wing loading.
Cliff