Great news!
The field has been secured for yet another addition of the Elmira Aerotow
Festival.
Info PAK and electronic registration forms are up on the Scale Soaring Page.
We have already received registrations for next June's event. (7-10th)
We are moving the event up a day so we can have more use of the field during
weekdays to avoid full scale traffic. The official dates are Weds thru
Saturday with Sunday as a travel day, optional limited flying on Sunday
until full scale operations start.
With the growth of the event we expect to see a large contigent of European
flyers in attendance including some of the 1999 German Akro cup winners and
scale pilots.UK pilots are also making plans to come. This will be the most
widely attended Scale event in the USA for the Year 2000.
 John Derstine
E-mail; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scale Soaring: http://www.Geocities.com/~scalesoar