For those who could not load the MPGs because of Netscape issues, I fixed
it,(I hope) My apologies.
enjoy.
JD

New video clips!
 I just added a couple of short MPG movies of the Pegasus to the Scale
soaring Page.
one is of it Taxiing around, the other is a fly by to a vertical pull up
with a roll on the way out of site. Soon to add a tow shot from last year at
Elmira.(got to dig it out of a pile of footage.)
The scenes were shot in my back yard, a sloping 300 foot strip. The Pegasus
can be flown almost anywhere as it can really slow down to land.
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/5739/pegasus.htm John Derstine
E-mail; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scale Soaring: http://www.Geocities.com/~scalesoar