No offense to anyone on this list from my last post to the scale list which
to this point has been devoid of attacks and criticism.Not to be taken that
this list(RCSE) is all bad or not very informative, just given to silly
debate once and a while. For some reason my computer, or my address book
(maybe my brain) is malfunctioning and messages for the scale list are going
here.
I will gladly accept the foot in mouth award for this month.
 John Derstine
E-mail; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scale Soaring: http://www.Geocities.com/~scalesoar