This is just for information only, but there is a NIB Hobie Hawk on Yahoo
auction.I have bid all that I can afford.This is the good part.The bid is
only up to $135.00,and it ends in seven hours.Only two people have made any
bids.Me and someone else.I have bid all that I can afford too and still get
out bid.I kind of figured it would be worth more than $135.00.
Maybe someone on the list would be interested in it.There are pictures,and
is listed under the Models and Toys, and then under RC airplanes, and then
NIB Hobie Cat Hawk sailplane.
Michael Severt