Hello all:

We have decided to move the Aerotow Banquet from Friday the 9th of June to
Saturday the 10th.(as in previous years)
We will hold it at the soaring museum as before but with a difference.
this will be a German style less formal eat drink and be merry event!
Social hour will start at 6:30, dinner around 7:30PM speakers and awards to
follow.
Saturday is the last day of the event this year, although anyone left
standing Sunday AM may be allowed to fly until the Big gliders start up.
Also, we have a limited amount of camping available for those who want to
stay on the hill. Tents only, no RV's, Small Vans are OK.
Please tell a friend who may be planning to attend.

Thanks,

 John Derstine
E-mail; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scale Soaring: http://www.Geocities.com/~scalesoar