Hello, Scale Fans

The ISSA web site has been updated.

The Classifieds page has been fixed, if you had a posting
please check to see if its there. If its not you can repost now.
Don't forget to take advantage of using a photo for your Ad.

We have a new feature, Our news letter is now on line, view it from the home
page by
clicking  the heading under the Towline banner. The current feature is the
ISSA  meet
held this past February. Dave Sanders has put together a great story of our
first
test of the scale judging based on the new format soon to be adopted by the
AMA.

Also a new featured model, Dan Troxell's  1:2.5   KA 6

Watch for a new page featuring the Wasserkuppe Museum with photos of gliders
from
the early thirty's. from a private collection never seen before!

As always, I will try to bring new features to our web site, your Ideas are
welcome.

Regards Rick

winmail.dat