Hi all,
I've put together a page of photos of my latest discus launched
glider (DLG) design. Actually, it's my first true DLG design as
the previous two were existing (own design) HLG's that I converted.
First outing was in absolutely flat, calm, dead air and resulted
in consistent 1:30 flights, with the odd 1:40 when I really nailed
the launch.

You can check it out under the 'Photo Gallery' at the ASFC website:
http://rcmodels.co.nz/clubs/asfcnz

If you haven't already seen them, there are some videos of the
discus launch technique under the 'Videos' link.

Ciao - Chris

******
Chris Kaiser
Auckland,  NEW ZEALAND