From: Steve Dentz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 1:54 AM
To: John Derstine
Subject: RE: [ScaleSoaring] Pegasus II pics up

John, your Pegasus page says to go the the photo page to see pic of the P2
but I can't find any link to the photo page. Could you help me out?  The
paragraph just below the Pegasus overview starts with the words "The new
Pegasus II" in RED.  Is that suppose to be a link? if so it's not working.

Steve