I am now importing a few models from Frisch Modelbau, maker of the Wilgas.
The 1/4 scale version now is available with scale fiberglass landing gear
covers, an epoxyglass motor mount and an accessory kit for $950.00 complete,
shipping additional. they also have a new 1/3.5 scale Wilga, as well as the
monster 1/3 scale.
If you are interested in one of these Frisch planes give me a call or email
for prices and details. I won't be stocking these so get in on this order
and save on freight.
john Derstine

 Endless Mountain Models
E-mail; [EMAIL PROTECTED]