On 8/8/01 3:19 AM, "John Derstine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have the elusive HKM 4.29 meter ASW-27 now in stock. This is fast becoming
> the Darling of Torrey Pines. This molded scale ship is one of the best
> looking and flying molded scale ships available.

John speaks the truth here. Mine was the first one at Torrey and everyone
who has seen it has proclaimed it to be perhaps the nicest ASW they have
seen. The fit and finish is superb. And flying?? - Fa-getta-bow-it !!

It is very nice on the slope with an amazing speed range. A little camber
slows it down for nice thermaling and a little reflex puts the spurs to it!!

Get one while you can!!!

Bill Malvey
Ladera Ranch, California