I finaly got around to adding some new pictures folks have been sending me
for my galleries. Featured are Mark foster's 5+ meter Fox at Torrey Pines,
and Steve Dentz's gargantuan Grob Twin Acro at 7 plus meter span. New Photos
of the month also.

EMM
Fresh batch of Molded 4.29 meter ASW-27's by HKM is in stock now. Nothing I
can ad will further enhance the already stellar reputation of these
moderately priced molded ships. Check out the web site for detailed
description and photos. http://www.scalesoaring.net/EMM/sailplanes.htm
German and Austrian painted in the mold registration numbers are available.

John D.
Endless Mountain Models
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.scalesoaring.net/EMM/rand.htm