Just posted a great photo of D. Troxell launching his brand new 1/2 scale
ASW-28 at Torrey Pines. We here in the frigid East can only dream of flying
in such paradisiacal conditions, Here in PA we have Parad-icesicle
conditions. Photo is on the Scale Soaring index page. enjoy.
John D.

Endless Mountain Models
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.scalesoaring.net/EMM/rand.htm