I've had excellent service out of this plane but it has finally got to the
end of its life because of difficult to repair problems with the RH wing
root.

The LH wing and tail feathers are almost "as new". The fuse is (sort of)
servicable. The LH wing just might be salvageable by someone with more skill
(and dedication) than myself.

If anyone wants the pieces then they're available for the cost of
mailing.......

Martin Usher

PS -- I've bought an Omega to replace it. These ships are excellent sport
planes. They don't perform as well in contests as the up-market TD ships but
they're small, light, easy to carry and are as tough as nails. So they're
excellent for travelling, for casual thermal flying and for spare afternoons
on the slope. My Orion has taken a lot of abuse over four or five years and
the only thing that's come close in survivability was an EPP brick.