Just so no one feels left out, we also have kits donated by SR Hobbies and
Metaterra.

>Come on out and mix it up with the best combat pilots the area has to
offer. Save yourself a buck by pre-registering. A giant raffle is being put
together with generous sponsorship from the following:

>*Multiplex USA
>*Trick R/C
>*MAD Aircraft
>*MM Glidertech
>*Dave's Aircraft Works
>*Patton Aircraft
>*Bowman's Hobbies
>*Cavazos Sailplanes
>
>and more!
>
>See http://home.earthlink.net/~windrider007/events.html for all of the
important information on registering and directions.

>There will be classes for Warbirds and Unlimited (wings). Trophies will be
awarded for First, Second and Third place in each class. Sign in starts at
1:00 PM and flying starts at 2:00 PM.