I have been flying for a number of years, primarily slope aerobatics and combat, but
am getting the itch to try handlaunch.  I purchased a "Bob" a while back, but never
built it.  Is this a good plane to start with or should I go to something like a
"Chrysalis" ?  Not ready to spend $200+ on a composite ship at this time.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  TIA    Ron