Before folks start posting virus warnings, do a little search
on the net to corroborate the rumor du jour, will you?

These e-mails are like yelling "FIRE!" in a theatre because
someone lights a cigarette.  It's infantile to raise a panic without
doing a damned thing to check out the validity of what you're
raising a panic about.

One good place to check for Internet issues and security problems is
CERT.
There are no advisories for a "WOBBLER" virus or e-mail messages labeled
"CALIFORNIA", but there is one for Melissa.

If I were the author of that warning, I would sell all my stock
immediately... the sky is falling.  You can tell them you know
its true because you read it in an e-mail.

For future reference:
http://www.cert.org/advisories/