Randy meant to send this to soaring, so here it is.

Jerry R. Craft VWP

-----Original Message-----
From:   Bobbi and Randy [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, August 05, 1999 2:32 PM
To:     Jerry R. Craft
Subject:        F3F Glider

I know this topic was posted several days ago, but hey, I've been working
and flying.

My Hades was bought to fly on the slope, but since the slope has been crap
for the last several weeks, I've had to fly it off the winch at the power
field instead. Guess what, it kicks butt here too! My flights yesterday
were:

#1 20 minutes. Landed to check battery since I knew it wasn't fully charged
#2 4 minutes Crap, no lift.
#3 30 minutes. Landed because I wanted to check the battery again.
#4 14 minutes just because I wanted to have over an hour combined flight
time and my flying partner was leaving.

All of the flights except #2 consisted of several dives with a high speed
pass down the field with a pull up at the end. After the pull up I always
caught a thermal and specked it out again. The high speed passes had the
power guys saying "man, I never heard a plane scream like that before!"
 :-) )

"Experienced" Sprite owners, eat your heart out.

Randy Bullard