From:   Tord [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, August 05, 1999 6:41 PM
To:     RCSE
Subject:        [RCSE] Robbe does!

Rich Hollyday wrote:

What we really need, not currently made, as far as I know, is a high
current charger that uses this technology for fast charging flight
batteries, at 10 amps, with a discharge pulse of 40 amps! Thermocouples (or
something!!) would be needed to cool things and it would be expensive.
Hope this helps!

Robbe (and thus Aveox, I guess?) have decided to change to this charging technology,
and will thus have chargers for any need using reflex charging.

The only grumble I have with the Sirius is that it emits a lot of electric noise -
the Robbe Infinity is so much better in that respect! Don't place TV antennas,
shortwave
radios or other sensitive equipment nearby!

Tord,
Sweden

--
If reply difficulties - use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tord S. Eriksson, Ovralidsg.25:5, S-422 47 Hisings Backa, Sweden