Perhaps someone can just machine some Delrin pockets.  Different cuts for different
wire sizes.  Make them deep and you can just cut
them down to the depth of pocket that suits your need.

Wiggle your sticks
David Judson
Riverside, CA
I used to be sick and tired of hearing about the RADS system, but now that I've seen
it, I gotta try it.