Hi all. New to the Foamie thing. Just acquired some primo EPP and want to
use it to make a few experimental slopers. I want to glue a 2 x 2 inch 1.3
lb density strip of it to some 2 lb white foam to cut some wings. What ya'll
use that won't interfere with the wire when you cut the wing. I know epoxy
is out. White glue? Goop? (I thought about some left over clam chowder but
my wife's already mad about the hobby to begin with, an insult to her
cooking wouldn't go over well...)

So what do you experts use?

Many thanks.

Mark Roberts