Well, Tord, You're nearly 50 and I'm nearly 70.

Much of life is as you describe it where
population is dense. Think of it this way:
If even 1% of the people display  an
in-group annointed, superior attitude,
!000 people will contain10 real assholes.

If you are able, get free.  Live (and fly)
where others just ain't.

Except, that is, for well-worn friends and family.

THE General