Betcha you weren't using HS50's. With 4 HS50's I really do get 60 minutes,
granted with little safety margin. With 2 HS50's there should be plenty of
safety margin.

I just worked my way up to 60 min by checking the mAh's left in the packs
after every flying session. If your pack is more than 2 years old or not
very freshly charged (<24hrs) then you will have to settle for less.

My Sanyo 110's aren't mutants either - both my packs test at around 100 mAh
on my cycler. This is in contrast to two 250 mAh Futaba (Sanyo?) packs that
I have.  One has always tested around 240 mAh, the other one is a mutant at
around 350!

Max
--
Max Feil                | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.| http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/8815