I had just finished reading the posts about R/C on T.V. and I was fliping channels. On
PBS I watched a little electric ARF T-38 or whatever those things are fly by. I
watched for a while and discovered a full R/C program about cars, boats, planes, and
helis. It seemed to be aimed at none R/C people because it was talking about how to
get into different things and how to contact clubs. After the program it said it was
sponcered by Tower Hobbies and AMA. It is called RCTV. They also have a good website @
www.rctv1.com . Check it out, you can order copies of the program and see listings of
when it comes on.

HotBot - Search smarter.