Selling a very good condition Original Hobie Alter Hobie Hawk theis
model was the Factory Built Model from Hobie Alter the Man you Made
the First set of Hobie Hawks not a Copy!The Glider is 99" span comes
with even a "Kraft Brick" Radio inside sorry no TX you will need to
add your own current 1991 ama gold sticker radio any radio with 2
channels rudder and elevator will do I have had several of thes planes
and this one is about a 9 on a scale of 10 in has had a few very
minors little cracks in one wing I think which has been professional
repaired it seems like it was flown maybe just a few times comes with
all the hardware for putting it together all the rods etc ill even
throw in the original manual that I have..it has the outer box
original with the Hobie Alter Name right on the carton and of course
the original foam box comes with it also this is a Collectors Classic
Dream these plane are real fun to fly on the Slope or a light High
Start will do please no 12 Volt Winches!!! Ross Models Charges over
400.00 to just buy a Kit which you still have to Sand it and Build the
wings and do all the covering the Wings are solid Orange and the
Fuselage is in very good cond Yellow and the paint is peeling off a
bit but this is common can be sanded and painted very easy elevator
and rudder is yellow and transparnt very Nice when all put together
price is 300.00 see it on Ebay there are Pictures on there
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=152518091