Hi,
I have noticed, in the past couple of years, the
increase in limited launch tasks in HLG contests.  I
am wondering what the general consensus is about
limiting launches in HLG tasks.  I have picked up some
fairly strong feelings among some of the people I fly
with, and am wondering what most people think about
it.  Send me an email with your opinion if you want,
it would be interesting to me.  I will post the final
results to the list.
Thanks!
===
Paul Griebenow