Thanks to everyone that responded to my request for information on
retriever line.

I got a lot of responses and the apparent choice is:

Memphis Net & Twine Co  1-800-238-6380.
We use their No 9 size white bonded twisted nylon seine twine ( 86 lb test,
2160 feet to the spool at $6.90 per spool). Stock No TWC1. (Thanks for all
of the detail Ron!).

Now that all that I have been saved of all that footwork, I can get back to
finishing the killer mods to my Skeeter, 6 servos full-house. Let's see
anyone try to touch me in a downwind turn ;-)

Thanks again,

Tom Hoopes ([EMAIL PROTECTED])