In a message dated 9/6/99 5:27:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< The OlyII is one of the best training aircraft available today. >>
Ditto this! My first sailplane was an Astro Flight ASW 17, upon arriving at
the local glider field I asked for help. The gentleman that greeted me (Stan
Watson), gave me the best advise ever, he told me my first lesson was to take
my ASW 17 home, put it in the closet and purchase an "OLY II." This turned
out to be just what I needed, through the years I have built about 5 or 6
Oly's and to this day I still recommend this plane to any newcomer. Excellent
plane!
Keep Looking Up!
Steve Mills