HI all,
A few weeks ago I ordered a Triffik from Brend Lewing at SL Model.
Brend struck me as being a friendly guy with lost of good information
and experience to pass on to me as one who is new to electric .
The price was very reasonable so I sent him a check and a few days later
there it was sitting on my door step in a plain brown box. The only
problem was that when I opened the box, the fuse was shattered in 3
places. FedEx had done it again. I called Brend to let him know what
happend and also that I would pursue reimbursement for the price of the
model from my end and I would let him know the results.
A few days later another box appeared at my house and in it was a
replacement fuse and this time it made it in one piece.
I didn't ask Brend to send it, he just did it on his own so I wouldn't
have to wait for the Feds to reimburse me before I could finish the
plane.
I have had a few more conversations with Brend in the interim and find
him to be a most helpful and pleasant person the deal with.
I would highly recommend him and his business to anyone who is
interested in doing business with a reparable dealer. Check it out at
www.SLModel.com    tel 253-942-3059
BTW, My claim is pending. Let you know.

Gordon Cottrill
Furball Hobbies