Steve,

I think you missed the mark here.. expert servos (distributed to dealers by
Horizon) will offer equal quality at equal price points with hi-tec, FMA
etc.. these are all after market servos of good quality..

parts, gears etc. are available also..

for Jerry,

I would put the SL 320 as easily an equal, maybe better than the HS 81... BUT..

If the application is for ailerons in a really good plane, why are you
buying inexpensive sevos...

for ailerons look instead at JR 341 or to save a couple bucks, the 331...

just my humble opinion..

At 07:51 PM 9/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>At 02:44 PM 9/9/99 -0700, Jerry wrote:
>
>>I was getting ready to purchase two Hitec HS81 to use on my TD planes
>>ailerons, when the fella that owns the Hobby Shop brings out a Expert
>>Electronics SL320  that has BB for the same price. My Question is does
>>anyone know if the SL320 from Expert Electronics is Glass Slipper Worthy?
>
>Jerry,
>Is this a joke? :-)
>
>Why would you not buy proven "quality" just for a difference of a ball
>bearing.  What about reliability and replacement parts?  If it was half
>price and you didn't care about crashing the TD ship I guess I would
>consider it.  On second thought maybe not the falling plane may hurt
>someone or something.
>
>Good radio gear is like insurance.  You only wish you had it after
>something goes wrong.  Then it's too late.
>

>Steve Meyer  http://www.mcs.net/~stmeyer/
>S.O.A.R. in Gurnee, IL
>
>S.O.A.R. Web Page http://www.mcs.net/~stmeyer/SOAR/
>

>RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and

Mike Stump
[EMAIL PROTECTED]