On the two wingeron planes I have, one has diff, one doesn't.  The
Bridgeman Snipe doesn't.  As a slope only plane, with constant lift there
is little need.  However with my Dodgson Pivot, at slow thermal speeds, I
find it works better with diff.  When I fly the Pivot on the slope, the
diff doesn't hurt either.  I suppose when I get my VS Rotor setup I will
not use diff since it's a slope only plane.

Terry Lisansky - N3JJB                          http://udel.edu/~lisansky
                Give me a fast ship........
                        For I intend to go in harms way.