Flash!

Terry the Flying Terror won today's NCSL contest, flying a Millennium of
course.  The remarkable thing is that he beat Scott Meader (RnR Test Pilot)
Steve Toschi, Bobby McGowan, Jim Thomas, Neil Nolte and a bunch of other
experts.  For more information about who flew what, visit our web site.    <A
HREF="http://svss.org/">Sacramento Valley Soaring Society</A>

The Cart

The SVSS President, Dudley Dufort will be bringing his SVSS Hospitality Tent
and one of our Winch Carts to Visalia.  We have received hundreds of request
for plans but Frank Scholosser built these from scratch.  See ya at Visalia.

We raced the Zagis again and the winner with a Zagi on seven cells, a
Multiplex Pico Speed control and stock prop was....

Juan Mota