I prefer to use the polar diagrams (and preferably polars derived from
actual wind tunnel studies) when comparing two airfoils. If you overlay the
polar for MH32 and SA7036 you will see that the two airfoils compare very
closely in performance (SA7036 may have a slight advantage when used at low
coefficients of lift [slope soaring/speed task]). Comparing airfoils based
on camber and thickness alone is less successful in predicting performance.
I suggest you compare the airfoil polars and decide for yourself at

http://soaring.cnde.iastate.edu/calcs/frames.shtml