Greetings!

There has been discussion about cleaning up the aerodynamics of the fuse
and the tow hook was identified as one protrusion into the air stream that
causes drag.

I have no intention of getting into any arguments about the total, overall
effect of the tow hook's drag but....

Has anyone ever used or marketed a retractable tow hook.  I wouldn't think
it that difficult and it would really clean up the fuse.  I'm thinking of
something which pivots on a simple spring.

Just curious.

Bill
--
The one good thing about repeating your mistakes is that you
know when to cringe.

Bill Johns
Pullman, Washington  USA